- Combines Underscore’s PHP/JS files and Bootstrap’s HTML/CSS/JS.
- Comes with Bootstrap (v5) Sass source files and additional .scss files. Nicely sorted and ready to add your own variables and customize the Bootstrap variables.
- Uses a single minified CSS file for all the basic stuff.
- Font Awesome integration (v6)
- Jetpack ready.
- WooCommerce support.
- Child Theme ready.
- Translation ready.
Download or clone the repo to wp-content/themes/pahina then navigate to wp-admin->themes and activate the theme.
Please do not use this as your primary theme, as all your changes will be overwritten when the pahina theme updates, instead use the childtheme – https://github.com/jahzlariosa/pahina-child
- Your design goes into: /sass/theme.**
- Add your styles to the /sass/theme/custom.scss file
- And your variables to the /sass/theme/variables.scss
- Or add other .scss files into it and @import it into /sass/theme/theme.scss.
- node.js make sure node.js is installed to your machince/pc
- gulp.js make things easier install gulp cli
npm install --global gulp-cli
- Move the dependencies to the src folder, This includes bootstrap 5 & fontawesome source files
- Compile SaSS & Minify the css files
- Compile and minify js files
- Run styles and scripts at once
Watch & Process CSS & JS automatically without BrowserSync
Use browserSync | Edit gulpconfig.json
- Serving from a server environment
"proxy": "localhost:3000" //replace this with your environment url
- Run the server
Pahina is licensed under GNU General Public License v2 – https://opensource.org/licenses/GPL-2.0